54-1.jpg

62-1.jpg

37-3.jpg

lozza

Last edited:
NO.3 is my fav. and the last one i thought you'd gone on hol to a warzone
fantastic shot's :clap::clap:

Great set. 2 and 3 are stunning

I've seen a lot of photos from axalp this year, and these are outstanding. Nice one.

These are some of the most fantastic photos I have sen on TP, congratulations :clap:

I am officially in AWE

Just outstanding, love #2 don't suppose you have a wider shot of #3 with the rotors complete?

.DAVID.

#2 is the winningest. Missed the plane in the first one, had to scroll back up! Great how many of them feature reflections of the terrain in the aircraft panels.

Lozza - These are pretty special images I have to say. I've seen plenty of your stuff on the other site (small furry animal x2 ;)), but these will take some beating!
I have to get there one year and do this for myself. I've done the Loop planty of times, but the images you get over there just seem so crisp and clear. Whether that's the air quality of not I don't know, but I need to have a crack at this for sure!

For me, number 2 does it. Loving the exhaust fumes flowing out from the sides. An unusual shot, but spot on. (y)(y)

Gareth

PS - How much climbing do you have to do to get all the up there?

Awesome set, they are all fantastic, but love the exhaust heat in 2 and 3 is simply one of the best helo shots I've ever seen.

Great work, I'm very jealous!

Not a bad set for a cancelled event :D

Stunning set as normal

Lozza
Great set from a fantastic place well done(y)
"M"

Simply stunning, this is one of the best aircraft sets I have seen :)

Oh wow............#3 is absolutely amazing, those reflections are out of this world:clap:

Thankyou for the kind words, makes it more worth the effort, kit used was Nikon D300 with 300mm f2.8 Nikon lens and 1.4 convertor, jets shot at
1250th, chopper at 250th and PC21 at 320th, complete set of shots as well as landscapes from Switzerland are on my Flickr site

Regards

loz

Back