Sixth Challenge for the days ahead

Pat I thought it closed on Thursdays, and then a new challenge can be set on Sundays

Love your 1st image (y)

Ive bent the rules to suit me :D ooops...I mean to give you all more time :)

Love your set Annao too. The daffodils and the arches my faves (y)

well thats silly when judgings not happened yet:wacky:

your response makes no sense, given my reason... :wacky:

Anyway, doesn't alter the fact - my entry is withdrawn, end of, period. Good luck to everyone in the competition! :)

Back onto the topic of the thread...

3 really good shots there Pat. Excellent choice of subject with some great rust colours and contrast which the 40D handles really well (y)

Thanks Rob :) I very pleased with my new purchase. (y)

Ive been looking at all the entries and cant make my mind up...can I do a joint 1st :thinking:

After looking at the great entries Ive made my decision. It was really really hard to choose. So:-

Third place goes to JennyB's overgrown gate (y)

Cimg6858b.jpg

Jenny

And First place to Spiders urban gate. This one stood out a mile for me. Great shot (y)

Over to you now spider :D

So thanks to everyone who took part :)

FebWk4080.jpg

well done Spider (y)

Wow thanks very much, I'm really chuffed, and thanks everyone for your comments :)

I'll post the next challenge up shortly (y)

Great image Spider well done..

No not really, was just interested (y)

ok then...

The winning shot was easy to decide. Spiders just stood out for me....fitted the theme perfectly. A glimpse of what lies beyond. Loved the compostion, I just loved his urban shot. (y)

Defiances train, a different take on the "gate" as opposed to lych gates, country gates. Liked the movement of the train (his first attempt too at capturing movement like that) :clap:

I liked Jennys overgrown gate. Made me wonder why its no longer used...the sadness with it being overgrown like that (y)

Lots of good shots from everyone...very hard to pick winners :)

I am definitely entering this one, it will give me an excuse to get out there(y).
So long as the next theme is has no connection whatsoever with the winners username.

Just noticed another thread has been started, phew..... communication will do for me.(y)

Well done Spider, great shot and deserved to win (y)

Am dead chuffed with second too....thanks Pat :D

Back