Edit My Images
No
9347425986_2d966fdfc4_z.jpg

9693951139_eb241c4bf8_z.jpg

9355954475_ae3f3b14a5_z.jpg

Please critique, can be viewed large on my Flickr

Last edited:
Like the light in number 2 (y)

How does it work with a slightly closer crop?

#1 is good.

with #2(and having never done skating much and never skate photography I'm not the best judge) I'd want to lose those houses and the strip in the background, + he's a bit overexposed at the edge.

#3... I realise you skaters love using the fisheye in every single angle even when it doesn't apply, so just tone it back a bit, his heads completely distorted and the fisheye is only bringing out that brick. Also shutter is too long, either make it faster or use a brighter flash, you don't want him to be invisible as he is.

sorry cant think of anything to critique.. I would be happy with them ....

Rich.

Your work is constantly improving dude!

Simplicity of the black and white is spot on
Composition in shot 2 is great
lighting / shutter speed in shot 3 is stunning. a nice dramatic shot

#1 is good.

with #2(and having never done skating much and never skate photography I'm not the best judge) I'd want to lose those houses and the strip in the background, + he's a bit overexposed at the edge.

#3... I realise you skaters love using the fisheye in every single angle even when it doesn't apply, so just tone it back a bit, his heads completely distorted and the fisheye is only bringing out that brick. Also shutter is too long, either make it faster or use a brighter flash, you don't want him to be invisible as he is.

Its called street skating!!! Use your surroundings :thinking:
Nice images btw

Back