skogafoss

Edit My Images
No
a 10 shot focus stack/people removal composite of skogafoss. taken last september on my first visit to the country. it was really grey that day and misting heavily, which helped with the neutral tones that i wanted to get, but didn't help me keep my front element clean while i waited for people to move around for the next photo.

48850331543_ba25d091de_o.jpg

We found that waiting a few minutes usually saw the coach leaving so we had a minute or two to get some people-free shots before the next coach arrived. Didn't erase the footprints in the snow though!!!

We found that waiting a few minutes usually saw the coach leaving so we had a minute or two to get some people-free shots before the next coach arrived. Didn't erase the footprints in the snow though!!!

thanks nod. i don't remember seeing any buses there, though the parking lot was packed with cars. i waited for a bit for things to clear up, but it wasn't happening.

I like this picture a lot and well done to process the people out. Almost without exception people spoil landscape pictures and many sadly would want to pose someone (n doubt in some goofy yellow jacket) in this frame for "scale" despite it being abundantly clear just how big this fall is. Well done for resisting one of the worse fads in landscape photography at the moment.

Back