Sky haven't done....

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Their clock :eek:

The program guide is all messed up, saying top gear is on at 9.00pm and that it's 9.00 pm NOW

:shrug:

It spent a little bit of time on stand by this morning, and I've just turned it back to stand by for a second. still thinks it's 10.05pm and all the programs are an hour behind :eek:

ooh girlie fight - handbags at 20 paces!

top gear is quality................(y)

Their clock :eek:

The program guide is all messed up, saying top gear is on at 9.00pm and that it's 9.00 pm NOW

:shrug:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: but if you follow it all the time, you should know that top gear is on at 8pm, on a sunday - every sunday [unless they take it off and put it on for a programme that noone watches]

:love:richard hammond:love:

No contest Mike :D

Anyway ... he'd never be able to catch me with the size of his heels! :LOL:

I think you're ahead on points @ the mo!!!

I can sense the ban hammer coming out to play

Turning the box off at the mains and restarting it has put the time right :)

Thats the first time I've had to do that on this box! not bad considering the sky box is almost 8 years old.

I can sense the ban hammer coming out to play

Turning the box off at the mains and restarting it has put the time right :)

Thats the first time I've had to do that on this box! not bad considering the sky box is almost 8 years old.

odd, mine was just updated when I turned it off standby this morning.

oh come on, the guys an nob, he got beaten by a eurofighter when driving a veyron, like the eurofighter was designed in about 1942

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Like you'd ave done any better? :p
It wouldnt have matterd if it was Clarkson or May driving it either....the eurofigher would have still won!
If the veyron had been the winner, then the RAF wouldnt be the RAF anymore, 'cos they'd all be driving veyron's to get them there faster... :p

:p

Tell the truth .... you just remembered you hadn't fed the meter didn't you? :LOL:

Ok ok the midget's right :LOL:....

on second thoughts...........do they still have coin meters around the midlands Glo ?

You'll be telling me next that Cortina's and Chevettes are still on sale :eek:

Jimmy......I think it's part of SKY's plot to get me to upgrade my aging panasonic box to sky+ or HD

Look Rupert-bear jumper ... you can take the pee out of my height all you like ... but Im not the one with a dodgy box here! :wave:

My box is working correctly now......your still vertically challenged :LOL:

2:1 for the girl in black - any takers?

2:1 for the girl in black - any takers?

Aye, fair play.......for a woman of her years, she's still quite sharp.

It's a good job I'm nadgered after a gym session..........:|

Although, if you read the thread.......she's completely back to front and it was actually removing the power that cured the anomaly :wacky:

Oi sweaty bod .... I could still beat you up the stairs matey!!! :p

Aye, the turbocharged Stannah lift you have is a site to behold.......Lewis Hamilton would be a champion now IF he had that power

It wasn't the stair lift you were threatening me with though was it :nono:

I hear that your local council want to borrow that device for breaking pavements :eek:

hee hee
qui custodiet custodies?

Back