Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
Great%20Tit%20002.jpg

Sorry,,, i can't stop tittering.

Last edited:
A well composed high quality image (y)

Keep on tittering then, cause I like this photo (y) Ok only one remark and that the focus should be on the eyes ;)

Keep on tittering then, cause I like this photo Ok only one remark and that the focus should be on the eyes

Ooh! Picky,, picky...... You noticed,,,, well breasts are more interesting, don't you think? :LOL: :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Last edited:
Ooh! Picky,, picky...... You noticed,,,, well breasts are more interesting, don't you think? :LOL: :bonk::bonk::bonk:

No Frank, picky is when I mention the whites are slightly blown :D
Still a nice shot though ;)

Well composed with good detail. As Rich said re blown whites, for me the crop is a tad too tight.

All points acknowledged, and taken on board. All correct,,,, of course. The tight crop was the result of rotating the image to bring the bird into a more vertical position. The cheek whites are slightly blown, and the focus does tend towards the breast rather than the eye. The focus point error would normally be a binning, but i thought i'd try to make something of it. Of course, i hadn't reckoned on you eagle-eyed lot. Thanks for the crit.:bonk:

Back