Skye from Sand Bay Applecross (NW Scotland)

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken from 'Sand' on the Applecross Peninsula looking accross to Skye.

Sand is actually the name of the beach and for anybody that saw the program it's the location for Monty Halls' Great Escape: Beachcomber Cottage.

Anyway - hope you like - C&C welcome as ever.

Clickable

The ruin (which became Beachcomber Cottage) is just visible on the headland here...

2843729867_002e50b288.jpg

and a fun shot of my eldest Daughter playing with one of my dogs.

2549113077_ed70fd4ba5.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic set, mate. The pp is great in all three and it's hard to pick a favourite.

Sadly we don't have permission to view the bigger images on your flickr. NW Scotland is the most amazing place, I fell in love with it when we visited earlier this year. Looks like you had some superb weather while you were there!

Thanks folks

Sadly we don't have permission to view the bigger images on your flickr. NW Scotland is the most amazing place, I fell in love with it when we visited earlier this year. Looks like you had some superb weather while you were there!

With any luck (and lots of help) the first image should be clickable for a larger version now.

Good captures Phil. I like the first shot best with the view of Skye in the background:) Can't wait to get some shots up that way myself, hopefully before the end of October.

Good captures Phil. I like the first shot best with the view of Skye in the background:) Can't wait to get some shots up that way myself, hopefully before the end of October.

Thanks - I'm sure you will get some fantastic shots up there. Can I put in a request for some Shieldaig / Torridon shots ;)

Back