Skyports - Tick......... Non TTL Flash - X

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got my Skyports on order for off camera flash in front of me, and it seems that there is no point using my 430exII or my 530DG super as they will need further adaptors to use with the Skyports, plus the TTL element won't be used any way.

So any recommendations for a couple of robust non TTL Flashes with manual settings, which will plug straight into the Skyports please?

Ta Rich

Have a look at the Vivitar HV's Rich, much loved on strobist, I've got two of them and they have a fair bit of power for a portable flash.

All you need to use the flashes you have is a hotshoe with a pc connector and a pc-3.5mm lead. £15 for the pair.

Have a look at the Vivitar HV's Rich, much loved on strobist, I've got two of them and they have a fair bit of power for a portable flash.

Thanks, I'll have a look for some of those. I should get a pair for the price i'll get for the Sigma. :)

All you need to use the flashes you have is a hotshoe with a pc connector and a pc-3.5mm lead. £15 for the pair.

I've looked into that, but the more connections, the more scope for something going wrong.

The flashes will mainly be used outdoors in the dust and mud, so simple for me equals better.

You'll still need leads for the Vivitars and they have a proprietary fitment instead of a pc one like other flashes....

Back