Sleeping Tawny

Edit My Images
No
Well this was an unexpected find, whilst shooting this weekend at a Downhill Mountain Bike event at Innerleithen. Just walking back down the track at the end of the day, and I noticed that some birds were being pretty noisy up above, and on looking up to see what it's all about, I found this chap (or chappess) snoozing in the tree.

4375999721_3995a50961_o.jpg

:D

That's one great shot of a nice creature in a cute state.

Not into birds myself, but this one got to me (y)

Lovely image, so lucky to get a view like this. I really like the inclusion of the habitat.

(y)

That's one great shot of a nice creature in a cute state.

Not into birds myself, but this one got to me (y)

Thank you very much Wail. Very nice to hear. :D

Lovely image, so lucky to get a view like this. I really like the inclusion of the habitat.

(y)

Cheers Liam. Although to be honest I was at the longest end of the 70-200mm, so couldn't have gotten any closer. :LOL:

Nice find Oliver, taking advantage of the sun no doubt.

Cheers Brian. Yeah, the sun was at a premium, but I think it was just breaking through for this one. :D

Very nice indeed - and very lucky to have spotted it. Lovely.

Thanks Pete. Yeah, I was very surprised when I saw it there. Especially considering the fact there was a mountain bike event running that day.

Very nice image welldone on getting it.:clap:

Thanks Melvyn. Pure luck. :LOL:

Ps. You might want to add this to the current bird competition ;)

I'm not allowed now I've posted it here. Isn't that right? I dunno. Anyway, it's a nice shot, but it's not in the same league as some of the bird stuff on here. :thinking: :shake: :LOL:

Back