Sleepy Girl

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
My daughter at London Zoo, we walked along way and she needed a break.

TFL(y)

Thanks folks, hadn't noticed the board until you mentioned it. Will give it a crop.

:agree: nice spot and capture

Nice capture there mark (y)

So you not living in Norfolk anymore? how comes you went to the london zoo?

Never remember going there but i must have had when i was a ickle bubby, but can't remember it

Thats a lovely shot :)

Thanks for the comments folks. The more I look at this shot the more pleased I am with it.

Techno still in Norfolk mate, just escaped for a couple of days.

Oh how lucky you are :D

I am planning of moving out soon, don't think i'll be going london though :D (y)

nice photo, and a good capture. agree about the blue at the right. Also i think your focusing is slightly wrong, looks to me like the front of the bench is in focus and not your daughters face.

Thanks for the comments Charlie C I've cropped the blue out and the balance feels slightly wrong, so may have to try cloning it out:thinking:.

Take your point about the focus, I made the basic error of not adjusting the ISO when I came out of one of the houses and shot this at 1600:bang:. This shot has had some noise reduction applied which has made her a bit soft in comparison to the bench.. ho hum that'll learn me:)

Thought this one had gone, thanks for the comments folks and the bump(y)

Thanks for the comments Charlie C I've cropped the blue out and the balance feels slightly wrong, so may have to try cloning it out:thinking:.

Take your point about the focus, I made the basic error of not adjusting the ISO when I came out of one of the houses and shot this at 1600:bang:. This shot has had some noise reduction applied which has made her a bit soft in comparison to the bench.. ho hum that'll learn me:)

Great capture. Great composition and great colour. You might also try a black and white conversion, though in this case, the colours are quite settled and well done. This would save you from having to crop, which I agree would be a bit too close on her feet.

Nice photo captures her mood well. Just need to remove the blue bit. Nice to see she carries her own rucksack and water bottle. It's such a good idea to get them to be independent.

Certainly is, less for me to carry:D

They like it too, they have their stuff and they choose what they take around with them.

Great capture. Great composition and great colour. You might also try a black and white conversion, though in this case, the colours are quite settled and well done. This would save you from having to crop, which I agree would be a bit too close on her feet.

Might try a mono conversion, hadn't really considered it as an option so thanks for the idea(y)

Back