SLR Hut

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Anyone had dealings with this outfit good or bad...?

Ignore the headline price, set up a purchase, see what the final price is...

Have a search on the shopping and suppliers forum and I think you'll find a few threads with the same subject. I personally wouldn't even use Daves barge pole, I'd want something much bigger. I've used Hdew Cameras, Panamoz, OneStop Digital and MPB Photographic and I'd use any of them again before SLR Hut.

SLR Hut NO !! Panamoz yes !! ;) ordered a Nikon D7100 on 4th March delivered today 6th March, excellent service, use the Bank Transfer and save another 5%, other decent retailers are available :)

I am tracking a DHL Express delivery at the moment everything seems fine.......

Item delivered now, three days from NYC is not bad, no extra taxes of any kind and I saved £100. Excellent service.

Thank You J H Photo,

I'm happy we met your expectations in getting your camera to you in 3 days & saving you £100 in the process. I find it absolutely amazing how in various forums someone can comment about an outfit in which they have absolutely no first hand experience using that company. So forum readers please take these harsh comments with a grain of salt. In the event were we do not meet our customers expectations we have a dedicated customer service staff to ensure a pleasant shopping experience.

Enjoy your new toy!
Henry
Slrhut.co.uk

As you are here Henry can you clarify your position on VAT - , I'd be interested in buying a couple of cameras for work , but we are a large organisation and Vat registered.

Your site says that prices incude VAT, so am I right in assuming this means you are VAT registered in the UK and that you'll be able to provide a VAT receipt with UK VAT number, so that we can reclaim it ? - If so could you tell me what your VAT number is ?

I did ask this question by email some time ago, but never recieved a reply .

After searching & reading through many reviews on them, I wouldn't be instilled with confidence tbh. Their own F/book page is mixed, at best.

no answer I see , so my first hand experience to date is that they don't have the courtesy to answer a simple question from a prospective customer - I guess I'll use Hdew instead (although comparing the prices for he compacts I want , grey aren't that much cheaper than UK stock , so I might just go to argos or Viking or wherever - I guess the compact market isn't as inflated in the UK as the more serious kit)

Last edited:
Back