Small bag recommendations?For an X-T3 + prime attached.

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a backpack which is fine when taking out ‘the full kit’ but I’m on the hunt for a small bag that will just fit an X-T3 with a prime on it. It’ll not need to fit anything else barring maybe a couple of batteries.

It’ll be a bit of a ‘chuck it in the car ‘ bag so it needs to have decent protection , and being lucky enough to live in Northern Ireland, it’ll need to be waterproof because rain.

Anyone any suggestions?

I have a backpack which is fine when taking out ‘the full kit’ but I’m on the hunt for a small bag that will just fit an X-T3 with a prime on it. It’ll not need to fit anything else barring maybe a couple of batteries.

It’ll be a bit of a ‘chuck it in the car ‘ bag so it needs to have decent protection , and being lucky enough to live in Northern Ireland, it’ll need to be waterproof because rain.

Anyone any suggestions?
I use a little Billingham Hadley pro, for my T5 and prime (or 16-55). All fits snug. Not cheap, but worth it IMHO

One of the smaller Peak Design Sling bags would fit this requirement perfectly

There’s a nice little 10l Tenba Fulton in the classifieds that could be worth a look.

I either use my small Billingham bag (which holds the camera & lens plus an additional lens) or an old Lowepro Slingshot (not sure if it's a 100 or 300).

My X-T3 + 35mm f/2 lives in a "Lowepro TLZ Mini"
There is an internal pocket which is perfect for spare SD cards and a front pocket which fits 2 spare batteries (with a bit of spare room, you could fit the external Flash that comes with the X-T3). You could fit the 50mm f/2 or the 18-50 kit lens on the camera in the bag, but you wouldn't get anything much larger on there.

I picked it up second hand from Teddington Cameras for (I think) a tenner.

My X-T3 + 35mm f/2 lives in a "Lowepro TLZ Mini"
There is an internal pocket which is perfect for spare SD cards and a front pocket which fits 2 spare batteries (with a bit of spare room, you could fit the external Flash that comes with the X-T3). You could fit the 50mm f/2 or the 18-50 kit lens on the camera in the bag, but you wouldn't get anything much larger on there.

I picked it up second hand from Teddington Cameras for (I think) a tenner.
This looks ideal!

I’d go billingham if you want something weatherproof. Just avoid Wandrd imo as they just soak up water through the back and get so wet inside it’s crazy.

I have one at home that I used to use with my X-T2 and 23f2 lens. Cannot remember the name off the top of my head - will try to look it up tomorrow. I went into my local LCE with the relevant body/lens and tried all of the bags.

Back