Small Camera Bag

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys. Going on a city break in January to Krakow. I'm looking at getting a small bag to carry the gear. Canon 60D and 2/3 Lenses. Is it possible? Most likely the Sigma 10-22, 18 - 135 Zoom and a Nifty Fifty.

Thanks

Agreed Thinktank range would be my suggestion. For smaller amounts of kit I use the retro 50 and the mirrorless mover

Thinktank range is worth checking out.

I can recommend the Retrospective range, use the 5 for my current gear, also had the 7 which would probably be ok for you.
Recently got caught out in the mother of all thunderstorms, so bad the Dutch police stopped and took us back to the police station for safety.
We were soaked through to the skin in about a minute, bag without the waterproof cover stayed dry inside, very impressed indeed

Maastricht Police were superb and friendly, gave us hot drinks and towels to dry off with.
Then took people back to their hotel or cars and in our case the station for a train back over the border to Germany
Was quite a precarious position to be in, by a river with no shelter and lightning striking the ground around us
Thunder had so much force you could feel the shockwave, came out of the blue after a pleasant morning

Here is said bag with soaked walking party, camera used had been in the bag and its not a weather resistant model
P1003843 1.jpg

Last edited:
Billingham Hadley Small Pro - perfect travel bag. Slightly more expensive than the other suggestions but good looking and functional.

The Mindshift bags (owned by Thinktank now) are great. I use the 26L BackLight as a nondescript city/day bag.

GC

On the higher end of the market.

Wotocraft Ryker

gNf0P6r.jpg

Whmu7xh.jpg

H0LcWv9.jpg

ow17Zb2.jpg

I did 3 days in Paris with a Lowepro Passport Sling bag, enough room for a couple of extra lenses, accessories, and a jacket etc. Not a bad bag for £50.

Billingham Hadley Small Pro - perfect travel bag. Slightly more expensive than the other suggestions but good looking and functional.

I've just got one of these and took it on holiday recently and it was a joy to use. I'm reasonably happy with it but on reflection I think I would possibly have been even happier with the slightly larger version.

Back