Small Fly (1)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
IMHO this is probably the best Macro shot I have managed to date. Still a long way to go but getting there. The shot has been presented upside down as the little fly was hanging from the top of the small window frame in my shed.

Fuji X-T1, Nikkor 28mm manual lens reversed, 200-ISO, 1/180th @ F11, Modified Ring Flash.

Fly (1)-01966 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

George, what can I say......................Brilliant shot and sharp too, this lighting rig is doing your macro wonders :banana:
Keep them coming :D

George, what can I say......................Brilliant shot and sharp too, this lighting rig is doing your macro wonders :banana:
Keep them coming :D

Many thanks Graham, very much appreciated comments.(y)

George.

This is the worst macro I have ever seen NOT..... !!!

You are on a flyer this is not your best but one of your best mate.

Unfortunately fly is facing away but not a lot you can do about that sometimes but composition and focus and lighting are fan blooming tastic.

Nice work (y)

Great detail, perfect light, good composition. Shame, as mentioned, the fly is facing out of frame and I think it has a very slight cold cast.

This is the worst macro I have ever seen NOT..... !!!

You are on a flyer this is not your best but one of your best mate.

Unfortunately fly is facing away but not a lot you can do about that sometimes but composition and focus and lighting are fan blooming tastic.

Nice work (y)

Many thanks Bryn, really appreciate your comments.(y)

George.

Great detail, perfect light, good composition. Shame, as mentioned, the fly is facing out of frame and I think it has a very slight cold cast.

Many thanks Tim, really appreciate your comments.(y)

Must admit I wasn't too sure about the colour balance so you've probably got a good point.

George.

Back