Small photoshoot for my car forum

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, I've been practicing my photography a lot more recently and just last weekend went for a small photoshoot with some friends. Did some experimental light painting too and would love to have some C&C from you guys to help me improve futher.

Anyways here are what I thought were the best shots I came back with

IMG_1059finaledit.jpg

frontshot2finaledit.jpg

GT4Rearshotfinaledit.jpg

IMG_1153finaledit.jpg

Boothscarinlights.jpg

You might no my pal Ray Kay from the Celica forum, he has a bright yellow one all tricked up same model as your second pic, he lives in Cambridge but is an Essex boy (racer) lol

Last edited:
CCUK lol havnt been on there in ages, since my corsa was a write off :( same user name. nice cars, like number 3

its all about the white st205 :D! waited ages for a white one but had to settle for a black one in the end. your last shot is my favourite, colours work very well :)

I don't know that many people on there tbh, I have only been a member for a few months myself. But I hope to be able to provide them with good pictures over time. I stuck these on here to see what other like minded people think I could do to improve on them :)

No.2 could easily have come from the Gen 7 brochure, looks very good lad.

The ST205 isn't Jimmy's iunless he's put it back to standard, it's got white alloys and import facelift rear clusters in the calendar pic anyway.

CCUK is my 2nd home!

Thanks Alan :)

The GT4 is a member called Sawyer. And yea atm CCUK is my home :D

Its in the general discussion, a thread called Little challenge for the mids people ;)

My pics start from the last page

Last edited:
Back