Small quick release strap hook or split ring

Name
thomas
Edit My Images
Yes
Im looking to swap between a wrist strap and neck strap easily for my x100... takes me ages to 'faff' around and take the clips off, anyone got any recommendations either for split ring thats easy to remove, or a simple 'clip' ? thanks !

Have a look at the optech range- i use wrist and neck straps on both a dslr and my omd from this range

Do a search for "Le Hook" if they're still making them. Brilliant quality, but not cheap. I have them on a couple of my straps and they've not let me down over 5+ years.

On my X series cameras, I have put a bigger ring on the RHS replacing the Fuji triangle, I have a coordweaver wrist strap permantently attached, and use Optech micro clips to attach to my Optech neck strap. I never remove the wrist strap even when its attached to the neck strap. If I'm handling multiple bodies, I often let the wrist attached one just drop, free-ing up my hand for use on the neck mounted camera.

Different colour coordweaver wrist straps for different bodies, so my simple brain can't get mixed up!!!

Back