Small shoulder/messenger bag for Nikon D750

JJ!

Edit My Images
No
After a small camera bag that will fit the D750 plus the 50mm or 24-85 VR lens.

I have a bag for all my kit but after something small for walks out etc. Was looking at a few lowepro and crumpler ones, but they all top out at a width of 9cm and the D750 is 11cm.

Any recommendations? Messenger bag type would be a nice option!

I use a Lowepro Event Messenger 150 for my every-day/short walks type of bag. Fits my D300, 18-70mm and 50mm 1.8 very nicely in the main compartment, with loads of room in the front pocket for cloths, cards, batteries etc.

or even the urban reporter by lowepro ive just picked up the 250 version...

I use a Lowepro Event Messenger 150 for my every-day/short walks type of bag. Fits my D300, 18-70mm and 50mm 1.8 very nicely in the main compartment, with loads of room in the front pocket for cloths, cards, batteries etc.

Like the look of that one - guessing that the width of the bag is not an issue for the D300, which is not far off the D750.

Just had delivered a Crumpler Pretty Boy 4000 (XL) and i can fit in my D750 and 18-35mm with hood attatched or the D750 and 35mm f1.8 and 85mm f1.8. I can't get all three lenses in but i would more than likely only be taking out 1 of the above combinations.

I have a normal backpack, but also a camera holster bag which just about fits inside it. It doesn't look like something that's full of camera gear either.

Back