Smashing Bottles

Name
Jezz
Edit My Images
Yes
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong forum, done quite a few of these smashing bottle "shoots" (no pun intended :p)

anyway heres a new 1 from yesterday, shot with friends air rifle, will post up the previous 1's in a while :)

after clicking the thumbnails please click again for full size versions

http://jezzsplace.com/Galleries/cpg1412/thumbnails.php?album=18

hmm
be easier to comment if the pics were in the thread
go for it!

Always clear up the broken glass :) i can post images if you like but thought they might be a bit big sorry

wow that is some good timing! and I love the idea :) Would be cool to see some real close ups of them smashing, but guessing that wouldnt be too safe :p Look forward to seeing some others (y)

Hi Jezz, Some excellent shots. Well Done (y) Why waste the QC cream? Why not drink it and fill it with water!!! LOL

What rifle does he use? I sell rifle's at work. Is it a Webley by any chance?

We always fill them with water ;) just happened to have some mud in so went brown lol, the gun you see in those pics is an Air Arms S400 Classic, but another friend who shot the 1's with the food colouring has a Webley FX2000, but thats a fair bit over the normal 12 ft/lb's lol

Helllloooo Jezz! I didnt realise you joined up on here :)

Crackingly good pictures (no pun intended!) Another item to add to you kit bag...... a bloody big gun!

Hello mate, been on here for a while but didnt post much, will start to now :) got mates with big guns so i just go along and take photos, and get the job of standing bottles up lol

There's some great timing there (y)

but [range officer] you do appear to be stood pretty much in the line of fire in some of those shots even a 12lb/ft air weapon
can do some damage to human flesh. ( including ricochet's)
Thats not even taking into account the FAC air weapon ( anything over 12lb/ft)
I am not trying to be a kill-joy I just hope you know what you are doing [/ range officer]

No i know exactly what you mean, i am standing about 20 feet away in a hedge with a big remote cable lol, i always look away too as i dont have any goggles to put on, use my 500mm lens now too so me or the camera doesnt get sprayed with water etc when they smash :)

No i know exactly what you mean, i am standing about 20 feet away in a hedge with a big remote cable lol, i always look away too as i dont have any goggles to put on, use my 500mm lens now too so me or the camera doesnt get sprayed with water etc when they smash :)

(y)

Just realised your from MK, at least i'm guessing that with reference to the conrete cows lol, went to woburn today, got some good shots in the nice weather, will post them up tomorrow, bed time now, up at 6 for work lol

Just realised your from MK, at least i'm guessing that with reference to the conrete cows lol, went to woburn today, got some good shots in the nice weather, will post them up tomorrow, bed time now, up at 6 for work lol

Yep spot on (y)

There's some great timing there (y)

but [range officer] you do appear to be stood pretty much in the line of fire in some of those shots even a 12lb/ft air weapon
can do some damage to human flesh. ( including ricochet's)
Thats not even taking into account the FAC air weapon ( anything over 12lb/ft)
I am not trying to be a kill-joy I just hope you know what you are doing [/ range officer]

Were just going to say don't be getting caught with anything over 12fl lbs especially if your on someone elses land! Armed tresspassing if you get caught. :nono:

Nice timed shots, the marksmans boots look like they have a few pounds of mud on them.

Thanks :) the field was very muddy that day so got a lot of mud on our shoes! i would like to make a sound trigger so i could get the timing perfect

Back