***Smile***

StingerNikon

nice shot!
Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
96.jpg

Great commercial model shot. The only tiny tiny things I'd prefer would be more motion of the taxi in the background (don't like the ugly vinyls on the side of it, telephone number etc), and if there wasn't a hodded chav in the revolving doors :)

As far as the model goes, lovely. How was this lit?

Mahoneyd187 said:
Great commercial model shot. The only tiny tiny things I'd prefer would be more motion of the taxi in the background (don't like the ugly vinyls on the side of it, telephone number etc), and if there wasn't a hodded chav in the revolving doors :)

As far as the model goes, lovely. How was this lit?

Thanks for your comment. Very constructive and informative. There was no additional lighting. There was a roof on the top so the background behind the model was darker and I was able to make the model properly exposured. It was shoot with a Rolleiflex 3.5F at f/5.6 (as far as I remember) and it was new Portra 400. No postprocessing at all - directly from a lab scan just slightly cropped. I wish I could always spot this kind of locations where there is no need for additional lighting... I hope it comes with experience... Perharps after 100 of rolls :)

Back