Snapmad canvas alternative?

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
I see Snapmad has increased their canvas prices (still pretty cheap - a 24x16" canvas has gone from 20.99 to 23.99)

I know better quality can be found elsewhere at a higher price, but wondering of anyone has any recommended suppliers which can beat/match Snapmad at the above prices?

and after the middle of next year their prices will go up 20% as they'll have to charge VAT - the goverment are closing the VAT free loophole that they and most DVD online companies....

and after the middle of next year their prices will go up 20% as they'll have to charge VAT - the goverment are closing the VAT free loophole that they and most DVD online companies....

i wouldn't be surprised if the bulk of that is included in their price increase, price went up in the last few days, maybe even today after that announcement

Hi guys, this came up on our google alert feed.

Anything priced £15+ recently from November 1st has to have UK VAT if dispatched from the channel islands as the original change in the VAT loophole.

However as of yesterday the announcement made means we will be putting the rest of our prices below this bracket up as well.. (come April 1st - sadly it won't be an April fools)

However don't worry - we are working on something where maybe all the VAT wont have to be paid for canvas's.

Also keep an eye out for the new websites coming soon for both 7dayshop & snapmad ;)

Back