Snapshots from weekend in Whitby

The 1st & 4th takes the set IMO :)

The 1st & 4th takes the set IMO :)
Nah, you’ve no class :p

Monochrome is the way to go ( biased of course as I shoot exclusively b&w, )….No 3 is rather nice imo

It’s a long time since I visited whitby so nice to view these images.

Good stuff. Lovely pictures. It's a while since I've been to Whitby so I'd like to go again :

Nah, you’ve no class :p

Monochrome is the way to go ( biased of course as I shoot exclusively b&w, )….No 3 is rather nice imo

It’s a long time since I visited whitby so nice to view these images.

I must admit Asha that I'm a big fan of monochrome and most shots I take, I usually try out a monochrome version.

These are the monochrome versions of the others...

Rusty Mooring - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Strolling Couple - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Beach Footwear - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Paddleboarder - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

I must admit Asha that I'm a big fan of monochrome and most shots I take, I usually try out a monochrome version.

These are the monochrome versions of the others...

Rusty Mooring - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Strolling Couple - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Beach Footwear - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Paddleboarder - Monochrome by NP UK, on Flickr

Now then , as I’ve already got your interest in monochrome, next is to drag you across to the filmie section and get you submerged in roll film, then sheet film, large format and not least of all, darkroom processes.:p:exit::LOL:

Now then , as I’ve already got your interest in monochrome, next is to drag you across to the filmie section and get you submerged in roll film, then sheet film, large format and not least of all, darkroom processes.:p:exit::LOL:
Oi! no pimping members! ...

Ah OK sorry yes, I see that, in a dark and dusty corner, that is a part of TP after all.
As you were :p

Some great pictures here no.7 for me love the almost silver tones of this image.

Great stuff. I am heading up that way next month - staying in Staithes, but I'm sure we'll also head to Whitby, so it is some good inspiration.

Great stuff. I am heading up that way next month - staying in Staithes, but I'm sure we'll also head to Whitby, so it is some good inspiration.
There have been a lot of days with dolphins messing about around harbour entrance lately - they tend to come and go though.

Back