Daily snorton's 365 for 2014 - Day 3 added.

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Right here I go again, another attempt at a 365, and hopefully this year (barring any break in's and equipment being stolen), I'm going to keep it going. I shall try to keep up with other 365's, and comment as much as work and my other half will allow ;);), and also do encourage feed back on my images too, good or bad hehehe. Also it's a good way for me to get back in touch with some ace people I discovered here last year hehehe.

Right here goes then......

Day 1 - Healthy Start

So I started a new job towards the end of 2013, and it's one I've been after for quite some time so I'm determined to start as I mean to on, and what better way than a healthy fruit salad for New Years Day!!!!

11708379705_c421ec6e66_c.jpg

Day 2 - Taking the p***

Ok so I put a bit of timber on over the festive period, who doesn't, but there's no need for the local Slimming World group to bombard me with leaflets......3 in ONE DAY!!!! Cheeky f*****s o_Oo_O. Oh and I do need to get a few fridge temptations out of the way first hehehehe.

11709136496_a83b4058c0_b.jpg

Good to see you back again for another go! Hope the D7000 is still going good.
2 good shots to start with, good luck with the health kick too.

Hope you manage this year Simon. I'll try to keep poping in every now and again here or on Flickr - I know how much people commenting helps ;)

Welcome back to the nutters corner Simon, cracking start as always atb Vince

Cheers buddy. Hope you had a good xmas and new year matey.

Welcome to the mad house great start to your 365, I love the nice crisp and sharp colours off day 1.

Thank you hun :)

Good to see you back again for another go! Hope the D7000 is still going good.
2 good shots to start with, good luck with the health kick too.

Hiya Phil, yeah the D7000 going great...best camera I've ever had hehehe. It's debatable as to whether the health kick will last hehehe.

Liking both but day 2's is a cracker for me, loving the "attitude" of the opposites plus the wooden table texture really adds to the whole photo for me

Cheers for that :)

Welcome to the crazy corner. :)
Lovely colours in #1, loving the shot and story for #2 lol
Good luck!

Thank you :)

Hope you manage this year Simon. I'll try to keep poping in every now and again here or on Flickr - I know how much people commenting helps ;)

Here's hoping I do too. Lol well I'm slowly getting the other half into photography now so she can give me a kick up the bum to get out and about more too.

So Day 3 already......blimey it'll soon be Christmas hahaha.

It'll be of no surprise that here in sunny Manchester :naughty: we haven't escaped the gales and the rain, and as a result I've had a casualty in the garden, in the shape of a fence panel. Now last year I acquired Lightroom 5 which is just amazing and love experimenting with different techniques and ideas. With this shot I wanted to capture an urban, gritty style shot of everyday life in a northern town.

11730376134_ee8dd281bf_b.jpg

Woohoo and he's back and off to a flying start!!:wave::banana:

Good to see you trying again hun, i shall pop in and try and boot your ass if needed too!

nice lighting on the fruit but mmmmmmmm yummy cake...
3 make sure my tree branch is safe please!:D

Back