Snow and Sun don't mix

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Wow, blinding sun reflecting off snow meant i was underexposing by 2/3 of a stop today, could have actually gone a full stop looking at these

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

bat4.jpg

bat5.jpg

bat6.jpg

Cracking set, particularly like 2,6,7, and 10, the exposures look excellent to me and the colours are nice and punchy

Colours look perfect to me, real impact here. It looks bloody freezing when they fall in the snow.

What blinding sun? I see only perfect images here. (y)

Sun and snow do mix by the look of that lot :)

if only i could take sharp piccies like that, awesome mate (y)

i thought #8 was best look like he was side stepping an opponent ready to throw ball to team mate while giving the opponent the eye

my better half thought #9 was best just cos the man in 13 shirt had a nice rear :LOL:

excellent shots as ever Gary love the colours in them, one of my old muckers there in #8.

Love #6. Top set as usual.

Great set Gary, really like these!

Ben
Thanks Ben

my better half thought #9 was best just cos the man in 13 shirt had a nice rear
Funny your wife should say that, the said player won an award for "Rear of the year" at the end of season presentation awards.

excellent shots as ever Gary love the colours in them, one of my old muckers there in #8.
Cheers Steve, Butts is a good player, he was forced into the scrum half role during this game through injury

Thanks Clowsey and P-E

great set Gary excellent work!(y). I take it it's the local Batley V Dewsbury derby?, who won?. Kind regards Graham.

11 in League Weekly and 14 in League Express which includes some stock stuff of mine from this season which i will get paid a small royalty for

Their tight sods if you go freelance for them and wont pay for more than 2 pictures at about £12 each so im well in front working for the agency.

Also got loads in the Gillette yearbook

Last edited:
Nice sharp set as usual. All up to your usual high standard.
Cant wait to be able to shoot in those conditions, been rain and under floodlight for me lately.

number 6 for me, hes taking a real battering there!! Good shooting (y)

Back