Snow-capped Snowdonia reflections from yesterday

Edit My Images
No
Here's a few more shots from yesterday morning I've now processed, still a few left. I've posted them by the time they were shot, the light changed quite quickly and a slight haze appeared a little later.

All taken with Pentax 12-24, mainly at 12mm - it's actually the first time I've used the lens to take quite so many photos.

Last edited:
Nice, No 4 for me !!

No 5 could make for a very interesting shot, Not at my computer right now but would love to have a go at rotating it clockwise, clone out the rocks and shale which would now be on the left and then replace with duplicated sky from the pic...if that makes any sense lol

Last edited:
Love the colours in number 1

Yes, so do I...it surprised me how saturated the snow reflection is, that shot & the one below are the first 2 photos where I've seen this happen quite so strongly

snowdon_winter_sunrise_photograph.jpg

Eye catching indeed Simon all of them, right place at the right time :) I think #4 and the snow saturated reflection would make for great prints can see them in the frame now, :eek: Nice work!

Kevin (y)

Thanks again for the comments - No4 is looking a firm favourite, it's my own pick of the bunch too although for some reason I also quite like the shot with the little hut, despite it being seemingly out of place:shrug:

Simon

Thanks again for the comments - No4 is looking a firm favourite, it's my own pick of the bunch too although for some reason I also quite like the shot with the little hut, despite it being seemingly out of place:shrug:

Simon

I agree with you about the hut shot, perhaps it's appeal is the other place feel about the hut? Could a shot be taken including the hut but shot from level with rather than above the hut?

I agree with you about the hut shot, perhaps it's appeal is the other place feel about the hut? Could a shot be taken including the hut but shot from level with rather than above the hut?

It's definitely possible to take the shot lower down Tina, I'm not sure I'd have been able to get in both the hut & the reflections though - certainly something to think about for next time(y)

Simon

I know I said the image in the other thread was stunning. What more can I add about this set. You could make some money out of this photography lark :LOL:

great photo's and whilst it may have been right place right time you still have to frame the shots and get it right and you certainly have with this set, they remind me of an afternoon at ullswater, its what makes photography so satisfying
well done

Back