Snow ..... Groan!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Just too much of the stuff .... Bring on Global warming .... Pleeease :D

4248610831_5969a29552.jpg

4248638537_71d455dc3f.jpg

Thanks Ash :) TBH I'm sick of the bleddy stuff ... ;)

Nice image Steve - Looks a cool place to live, do I detect displeasure towards snow :D

Snow is fun for the first 24hrs huh then it just get frustrating!!...... roll on spring!!

Agreed where the hell is that Mediterranean lifestyle they keep promising us.:shrug:

Agreed where the hell is that Mediterranean lifestyle they keep promising us.:shrug:

I think we lost that when the UK moved from the equator about 50 million years ago !!
I think what this cold spell has done is show us just what a fast pace we live our lives - I can manage this slower pace for a while.
Come Spring/Summer it will be a dim and distant memory

Enjoy it whilst its here :LOL:

david700

When working on the building trade in summer 76 it was so hot we used to start at 6am and finish earlier.

I recall the weather doom mongers saying there was an ice age on the way, says a lot for the weathermen now and then.:p

I love my Land Rover in this weather, it excels.:love:

General belief is that global warming will result in colder more harsh winters anyway, and then an ice age.

I love the cold weather, but then I can do 1/2 of my job from home :)

We haven't had it quite that bad here, maybe 1-2 inches but enough to stop me getting to work. 1st pic looks very wintery :)

This weather is the results of global warming, we had the 5th warmest year on record last year. In the 80s I was a member of Greenpeace who regularly warned of this dramatic climate change............... Told you so !!!!:D

Back