Snow Leopard

CGS

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
They have several Snow Leopards at the Cat Survival Trust, beautiful creatures even when **** wet through ;)

AV3X4302.jpg

They really are stunning creatures (y) and I think that you've done a nice job on capturing it but I think that a little bit of a tighter crop is in order loosing a little off all edges also what has gone on with the right hand area of the photo it looks like some really bad cloning has gone on there :(

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks, no idea what the weird bit is. It was peeing it down so may have been a water droplet on the lens

Hi Chris,

nice shot of a lovely animal, even when sopping wet.

The dodgy bit on the RHS will be a very OOF bit of the wire fence. One of the pitfalls of shooting through fences.

Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Gorgrous Leopard. The right does look a little strange, but I don't think it distracts from the subject.

The ruffled coat also seems to add character. It's nice shift from the smooth clean Snow Leopards we are used to seeing in adverts!

Great capture. I agree with the other comments about the right hand side, it looks a little strange but I don't think that matters because the main subject is perfect. Well done.

Back