Snow Leopards at Marwell Zoo

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been at Marwell the last couple of weekends (probably back tomorrow as well!!) and have taken full advantage of the cooler conditions and greater activity of the big cat population!!

I've spent a fair bit of time with the Snow Leopards there as they have been particularly active.

Here are a few pics, all taken with a 450D and 55-250 IS lens... Remarkably sharp lens for very little cash!!

Very little post processing done on these shots, just a little adjustment on levels and a bit of sharpening.

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

#3 - lovely classic shot, maybe better with a bit more cropped from the bottom?

All very good but number one for me, eyes are superb and as you say, very sharp

Yes indeed. They are absolutely gorgeous animals. I love the set, but nr1 is the best for me (y)

Lucky you being able to visit so often. That is a really lovely set of shots. No3 cropped as suggested would certainly do this justice.

A great set of shots. I was there during half term and they were very active then but the kids didn't let me spend longer than 2 minutes taking photos before running off to look at the next thing :bat:

Really excellent series my fav is #2 great portrait:)

Shame about the mesh fence in the background of 4 but not a lot you could do about that I guess.

Great collection of shots though, I'd be well pleased with all of those, in particular number 2! :)

Back