Snow shots

I like the third shot in there :) Just a hint though, you'll find you'll get more comments if you post the pics into the thread, there's so many shots on here now people normally won't bother going to an external link :)

my favourite is the third shot out of the bunch. i also think it could benifit from further PP. i would clone out the grit bin, and try doing a B&W conversion, i had a quick play and was able to bring out the tree trunks more by adjusting the red channel.

dave

Thanks for the input both of you, greatly appreciated.
I just can't get my pics to show when I 'preview' my posts, I do have Norton & I know some have said they've done away with that & gone for something different but I don't really want to get rid of Norton (cost me too much for a start off :LOL:), I'm no computer genius neither :sulk:
Thanks Dave for the tips, the dreaded grit bin does stand out like a sore-thumb :LOL:
It's a bit of a slow process for me, this hobby, as I'm a truck-driver & there's not a lot of hours left after working :D

It's a bit of a slow process for me, this hobby, as I'm a truck-driver & there's not a lot of hours left after working :D

The bit you do at work you should be finished at dinnertime John..:nuts:

Ha ha I know who you are and where you work :LOL: busterboy

And Ive seen some of your handy work John..:LOL:

hgv-rollover.jpg

Of course just kidding..:p

Hey is this my new trailer i am waiting for lol, I bet a new pair of boxer was required.

Back