Snow spotted bengal cat in the snow

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
This is Bali who has enjoyed the snow this week, its just a grab shot as she passed me in the garden, but I kind of like it.
baliinsnow_8291ss.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE it!
I'm going to a clients tomorrow and she has a snow spotted Bengal, too. He is absolutley gorgeous in looks and temperament :love:

Cracking shot of a female Bengal I used to have a male Bengal, absolutely stunning cats bred originally from the Asian leopard cat and usually an Egyptian Mau in the USA.
Do you have her history as most in the UK are related in some way, mine came from Inverness and his real name was "Genuine fearless fella"

Yep, I have her pedigree somewhere, I will look it up tomorrow as I'm off to bed now.

Brilliant shot, the eyes are stunning!

she looks about ready to pounce on whatevers on your left.
not bad for "just a grab shot" :D

Fantastically captivating with those eyes. Although the snow is a tad Grey and could do with a bump in the exposure.

Lovely shot, what a beautiful cat and her eyes are set off by the snow, never heard of a snow spotted bengal before.

Blimey, wish I could get grab shots like that.

Cracking shot of a female Bengal I used to have a male Bengal, absolutely stunning cats bred originally from the Asian leopard cat and usually an Egyptian Mau in the USA.
Do you have her history as most in the UK are related in some way, mine came from Inverness and his real name was "Genuine fearless fella"

Mine is from Wales and called Combepark winter spirit - Combeparke after the place she came from and Winter spirit is the name I chose.

Back