Snow!!

mind you, in that cold weather you are probably right !! ;):LOL:

and you had big gloves on!! :D :LOL:

I think Chester was officially classed a snow free zone :shrug:

One year, hubby brought home a rather large piece of thin plastic and away we all went, managed to get three of us on it, though not for long - the design was a bit flawed - there was nothing to hang on to!! :LOL:

Get something bigger, put 5 people and a dog on it, then find a relatively steep hill.... ow :bonk:

Snow in Aberdeen today too, lots of accidents on the roads so you no its not fake :LOL:

Lovely waking up this morning and seeing the snow :)
From my morning walk:

snowing.jpg

snow.jpg

For the original poster.............OMG, you've had a fair bit. We haven't had any at all. Boo hoo, lol. Thought it was going to start when I left work, then had to travel for a while, then on way back home, it started a little, but there is nothing at all. :crying: Love the snow. :)

no snow in Blackpool
BUT
IM Off Camping (Lakes) next week sooooo hopefully it`ll be blizzards all next week (after I get there) :woot:

This sucks!! i want snow!!! NOW!!!!!!

For all those without snow, I just popped out the front door and took this quick snap of a sprawling pine tree with my Powershot. Apologies for the quality but it gives you a feel. The snow is 6 inches and rising. We get our fair share of snow every year :D

ps This is my first post - You all seem like a great bunch :)

Snow.jpg

Back