Snowdon sunrise this morning

Edit My Images
No
Early start this morning (4.30) to catch the sunrise, good job I arrived early as only managed 40 minutes of decent lighting until the cloud descended, here are the shots, tried a mono conversion

The watermark ruins the photos for me. Really distracting, especially on No.3. Apart from that, I really do like these shots.

The mono one is particularly strong, the added detail in the clouds helps, along with good contrast.

Lovely set Simon great place to visit love this view, done it justice again well worth early start I have had this lake on my list now for as long as I can remember for an early calm reflection and every time I think that is going to be the case I get there only to be greeted with a breeze disturbing the lake lol

Thanks everyone...the location is Llynnau Mymbyr, the lake (looks like 2) alongside Plas Y Brenin in Capel Curig.

I know what you mean Kevin, I've been trying for a snowy reflection photo like this for the last 5/6 yrs without success despite numerous attempts..then like buses two successful occasions came along in the same year, this one and a visit I made around February - think I can tick this one off the list and move on now(y)

Simon

Lovely set Simon...espically liking the 1st one, well worth the very early start!

Stunning! the snow covered mountain reflections in no 1 are awesome.

Cracking shots, I love this location and in the snow even better. Colour and mono both excellent.

excellent love the B&W , its brought out the detail in the sky :)

Thanks again...I must admit that I can't help but stop at this location nearly every time I'm in the area despite already having several photos, such a great viewpoint

Simon

Back