Snowdon

Name
Anand
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't posted in ages! Guess have been in self-imposed exile as lacked creativity :D!...Took this few months ago when visiting Snowdonia

12349336745_ce17a4cbed.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

C + C welcome

Last edited:
Hmmm..can't view. Is it still the BBCode on Flickr I need to copy and paste or is it changed on this new website?

Afraid it's still not working. Have tried various URL link BBCode, HTML, Embed on Flickr....Not sure if anyone could direct me please?

#2's a lot nicer than one simply because 20% of the first image is completely blown, a pure white hole in the image.

I would even go as far to say crop the lower part of image 2 so the blue lake becomes the 'foreground' interest.

Thanks Martyn and Andy...so it's still BBCode but pasted directly instead of insert image..got it..

#2's a lot nicer than one simply because 20% of the first image is completely blown, a pure white hole in the image.

I would even go as far to say crop the lower part of image 2 so the blue lake becomes the 'foreground' interest.

Thanks.

Yes, do agree with pic blown on 1...unfortunately took it very fleetingly on a moving train. In fact nearly deleted it, but liked how the rays were focusing below.

Interesting comment on the 2nd one..will try a different crop on it. Never thought of it.

And hope you're well Andy...:)

Doing well, you?

#1, I see where you were going, but the sky is an issue.

#2, is much better, lovely colours and detail. Slight crop could work.

Cheers.

Getting there...wife's expecting so have been busy :)

Thanks for your comments. Will look in to cropping the 2nd.

Thank you for your comment Philip...

keep well...how are you?

Back