Critique Snowdonia

Very nice, No1 is a belter

Many thanks, I do like the colors in this shot also, it was worth getting out of bed at 6am and to travel an hour to get them, enjoyed even more by the spectacular scenery.
Sam

no 1 as it is...my knee jerk was to up the warmth and add a bit of ...well something to liven it up
but
its a quiet shot where contemplation would out gun words
cheers
geoff

1,2 and 4 for me with 1 being the strongest, great clour and compostion, not to sharp but clear and defined. Very nice set

Many thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Yes lez it is the miners path, never seen a sole until I got to the foot of snowdon before you start climbing up.
Sam

Many thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Yes lez it is the miners path, never seen a sole until I got to the foot of snowdon before you start climbing up.
Sam

I thought I recognize that path, I've been up there more times than I care to remember, lovely route to start the Snowdon clime

Les ;)

I would advise you that if you have had filters in your bag, then those shots would have been more punchier. Using a grad grey and/or a circular polaroid would be my suggestion, and they are always in my camera bag. That does mean you would be traveling with a tripod which can be awkward but it does turn snapshots into "put them up on the wall" landscapes.

Back