Snowdonian mountain views

Edit My Images
No
Hello all, I've not posted for a while as I've been very busy working on a long term project but thought I'd share some diverse images from the last couple of weeks.
We're just entering my least favourite time of year but I suppose I'll have to make the most of it!

I shouldn't moan, I'm incredibly lucky to live in this incredible area.

Thanks for looking guys...and gals :)

Craig yr Ysfa by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

Summer evening in the pass by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

The North Ridge of Tryfan - Snowdonia - Wales by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

The Photographer - Arennigs - Snowdonia by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

Mynydd Drws y Coed by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

Pen y Gader and Mynydd Moel from Cyfrwy by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

Craig Cau - Cader Idris by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

A spring evening on Cader Idris by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

They all have something going for them Nick, but 5, 6 & 7 are my favourites because the light is great in all of them, although for different reasons!

#5 best of the bunch ,
#1,2,4,6,7 don't do much ,for me personally TBH.

No.5 is also my pick of a nice set. The last one makes me feel slightly giddy peaking over the edge, I'm bit of a Jessie, when it comes to heights. Indeed you do live in a lovely place, sadly no hills around Suffolk :(

Lovely set- I'm up on Anglesey next week ( for 7 days) looking forward to walking the Miners Path early doors

Les

5 is by far the best in the set for me, nice light and scene. I also like the climbing shot (2) and the scene and scale of 3... but I feel these could be much more dramatic.

5 , 6 and 7 are superb, This is a beautiful part of the country and is on my diary to visit sometime, Brilliant set. Well done.

The last 4 pictures sum up the area for me - very nice, went up tthe easy way on Llanberis path a few weeks ago, came down via the Pyg - was different to going up. :)

Lovely set Nick, good for the soul! Love Nantlle ridge 5, just reminds me what I'm missing...
Its great to be up there and just suck in the view.... Let alone shoot
Good Work(y)

Back