TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Not really had time out with the cam lately but managed thiese today

snowtree.jpg
snowshadow.jpg

Nice shots Doddy - particularly the first one. :)

Yep, first one rocks :)

same here, first for me too.

Love the first one - Have you been greedy and kept all the snow up there? More like a touch of dandruft in the Fens. hard frosts but no complete snow cover. I'm getting as bad as the kids now that I don't have to drive to work at 7am!

I really love the first one :thumb: Its so unfair, I want some snow! We only get frost as well here in warwick. Ooh tell a lie, we had a sprinkling of snow yesterday morning. It settled on the paths but nowhere else and had all melted by 9 am :hissyfit:

First one is really nice Dod ... lovely shot very well exposed !

Second is a bit oof for me ... especially towards the rear ... very wel if you intended but not good for my poor old eyes ... imo !

TFS ...

Cheers guys, have to be honest and say I'm a bit disappointed with the second on looking at it again. The shadows looked like they'd work but I'm not sure they do.

dod said:
Cheers guys, have to be honest and say I'm a bit disappointed with the second on looking at it again. The shadows looked like they'd work but I'm not sure they do.

Its nice that you post a less than average shot dod.

It makes me feel more in company..;)

I view all your shots mate and often comment on the good ones (to which you have many)

I saw this No2 shot yesterday and really thought it was less than bland but never had the balls to comment on it as your usual work is very good..:)

Roll on summer time when I can drool over your macro work again..:woot:

busterboy said:
Its nice that you post a less than average shot dod.
LOL I've posted more than my fair share. Looks like uploadit is down again though :hissyfit: , I can't see any pics here.

Would you believe it, someone replied to an email :shock:
I am sorry for the problems. My webhost had an electrical problem yesterday which is now fixed, but they are still working on putting all the servers back online. No data was lost and it should be fixed within a few hours.

- Eric

here's another one using the shadows, one of my favourite trees :p

snowshadow2.jpg

Back