so annoying

Name
pretty obvious really.
Edit My Images
Yes
why do people think that just because your taking pictures your a pervert?

https://www.facebook.com/davina.swain.7/posts/10151856630217388

and just in case the link doesn't work here's the facebook status copy and pasted

Davina Swain
2 hours ago via Mobile · ..

Anyone going to mill houses park be on the look out for a man with a camera pretending to take photos of daffodils near the inflatable slide & ice cream van. When approached to ask what he is taking photos of he will hand you a piece if paper saying by law he can take photos of what he wants as its public. I have reported him to the police he is mid 30's with mouses hair to his chin with a long sweeping fringe. Please share & if spotted report him to the police. This happened yesterday dinner time. I approached him as he turned his camera towards us & started taking pictures.

37Share.

Kat Moss Oh god! Are you ok?

about an hour ago via mobile..

Davina Swain Yeah fine Hun, I called police today to report him. X

Clare Skidmore Eww what a weirdo! X

Matt Seemley My tip, take matt with you next time.

about an hour ago via mobile · 1..

Fred Green Or a spiked bat

55 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Some people are just idiots. Nothing you can do. Can't shoot them, or lock them up... just something us normal people have to deal with. A quick look at her Facebook page confirms my first opinion. Hardly an intellectual heavyweight.

However... said Photographer may well be up to no good. Sounds to me however, he's got fed up of explaining to thugs and orange women with hoopy earings that he is indeed shooting flowers, and is perfectly entitled to do so.... so he now just hands out a leaflet explaining LOL.

Last edited:
Out of simple manners, might it be a good idea to remove the link and the names?

Too late... what's seen can not be unseen :)

Out of simple manners, might it be a good idea to remove the link and the names?

Out of simple manners, would be a good idea not to call people pedophiles and weirdos when you have absolutely no proof of that whatsoever and post it on social networks?

Out of simple manners, would be a good idea not to call people pedophiles and weirdos when you have absolutely no proof of that whatsoever and post it on social networks?

:clap::clap::clap:

Is she a pervert instead hanging around an ice cream van and inflatable slide? maybe she wants reporting to the police instead.

Realspeed

Why do these paranoid folk have open Facebook pages???

If, and that's a really big if, I was at all concerned about the safety of my kids/relatives/friends kids I don't think I'd put the info of where I took them on the internet!

Not suggesting the lady in question is anything less than intelligent, I would think Meadowhead school in Sheffield are proud of their work.

Shes bothered about people taking photos of her kids, yet has a public cover photo of, presumably, her kids :thinking: Makes perfect sense to me :nuts:

Why not just show her he'd actually taken photos of some daffodils? That would have shut her up.

He might not have been shooting digitally.

You'll notice she didn't say what the Police's response to her was.

Jeez, the world's gone mad!

On a similar note how many of you go for a swim at your local pool...alone?! There was a time where I would regularly go for a 30 min swim but not anymore. I actually felt guilty the last time I went.........ridiculous situation to be in:wacky:

Andy

Reading some of the other posts she has visible, it looks as if she has a penchant for calling the police about stuff and then telling everyone about it.
Seems she likes to have people see her as vigilant and protecting the public, otherwise known as doesn't know how to mind her own business

This needs tidying up a bit...

Some people are just idiots. Nothing you can do. Can't shoot them, or lock them up... just something us normal people have to deal with. A quick look at her Facebook page confirms my first opinion. Hardly an intellectual heavyweight.

However... said Photographer may well be up to no good. Sounds to me however, he's got fed up of explaining to thugs and orange women with hoopy earings big enough for an Alsatian to jump throughthat he is indeed shooting flowers, and is perfectly entitled to do so.... so he now just hands out a leaflet explaining LOL.

that's better.

to answer the OP... A vast majority of the uneducated / unwashed lower end of the intellectual scale probably believe that you are a pervert (because you have a big camera) and therefore want to take pictures of Chardonnay or Brittney for "self gratification ;)"

I personally am waiting for when we get to take our two to the park and use the swings etc..... will put a uv filter on and explain to other parents it's a "fugly filter" so their kids won't show on any pics...

You only have to look at the example where paediatricians were hounded to get a feel for just how stupid a lot of P**** fearers really are.

And don't even try and tell them it is their own relatives and friends who are the biggest risk.

I was shooting some seascapes in Dubrovnik (camera on tripod, grads attached, cable release etc, hardly covert) when some Irish bloke said loudly to his wife "look at that P****".

I don't think he expected a) me to speak English or b) what happened next.

Ok i'll bite ;) What happened next? :LOL:

I don't agree, because if anything happens to the photographer as a result of this, then it could be eveidence.
Half witted morons like this deserve to be shown up for what they are, because their stupidity can result in people being hurt.

Read this from her page as well.

April 16
I don't normally share stuff on here but please be aware...
Important message from Crime Stoppers, please read...

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves mostly from Eastern Europe are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby. "Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A VICTIM.
2 people like this.

Kat Moss http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/fra...ms/crime-stoppers-road-side-gang-warning-hoax
April 16 at 7:21am via mobile

Ann Dobbins Shared it a while ago x
April 16 at 10:55am

Its was a hoax as i said :wacky:

Read this from her page as well.

April 16
I don't normally share stuff on here but please be aware...
Important message from Crime Stoppers, please read...

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves mostly from Eastern Europe are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby. "Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A VICTIM.
2 people like this.

Kat Moss http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/fraud/types-of-fraud/common-scams/crime-stoppers-road-side-gang-warning-hoax
April 16 at 7:21am via mobile

Ann Dobbins Shared it a while ago x
April 16 at 10:55am

Its was a hoax as i said :wacky:

I rest my case.

Facebook really is a cesspit of stay-at-home Mum's who've had their minds rotted to the core by programs like Jeremy Kyle.

My Facebook was full of this stuff, which was why I deleted my account. FB seems to bring the worst elements of humanity out in people. Especially women, for some reason.

"..................... gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...

A fake baby? Does she mean a doll?
:bonk:
These people would be funny if they weren't dangerous.

next time my daughter asks for a doll for her birthday I'm going to correct her and tell her it is in fact a fake baby

Facebook really is a cesspit of stay-at-home Mum's who've had their minds rotted to the core by programs like Jeremy Kyle.

My Facebook was full of this stuff, which was why I deleted my account. FB seems to bring the worst elements of humanity out in people. Especially women, for some reason.

She seem just some stupid bimbo who has nothing better to do with her life :(:thumbsdown:

Looks like she uses a picture of her kids in the park as her cover photo (for all to see) too - a bit ironic.

Would have preferred not to look at her page...to be honest.

You get to learn a lot about people from only a few posts - handy if you're a thief.

Back