SO here it is after trying to fix this all night... Close up shots of heaven.

Edit My Images
No
Well, i think it's heavenly :love:

Enjoy..x

da20.jpg

DA1.jpg

9-1.jpg

da15.jpg

da5.jpg

Interesting images and very creative. Worth waiting for. I've been following your other thread and really sympathise with you because I know how frustrating those type of problems can be, but glad to see you've got it sorted now.

Numbers 2 & 5 are my favourites. :)

Interesting images and very creative. Worth waiting for. I've been following your other thread and really sympathise with you because I know how frustrating those type of problems can be, but glad to see you've got it sorted now.

Numbers 2 & 5 are my favourites. :)

Lol you read my thread about the RAW image error?

xSitara™;1312502 said:
Lol you read my thread about the RAW image error?

Sure did! I didn't have the knowledge to contribute to that thread but I was rooting for you! :)

Sure did! I didn't have the knowledge to contribute to that thread but I was rooting for you! :)

Haww thanks, i finally figured it out i thought i was never gonna get the decent images, all the images i shot in Manual mode were RAW files :(

Lol you finally got there (y)

some nice images well done look forward to seeing many more :D

forgot to say 3 and 5 my favourites :woot:

Last edited:
Definitely worth the wait. 2,3 & 5 for me, I really like the colours and effect in 2 and the feathery softness in 5. Good job, and glad you got them processed.

Lol you finally got there (y)

some nice images well done look forward to seeing many more :D

forgot to say 3 and 5 my favourites :woot:
:love: It took forever but i did it, i'm never shooting in RAW again :bang:
I was thinking of posting up more but i thought over crowding will just ruin it. Here are some more though madam-ess.deviantart.com/gallery :)

Thanks alot for your help and waiting, i appreciate it :D
5 is my favourite. I love the colours and being able to see the softness of the feathers.
Thanks, glad you like them.
Definitely worth the wait. 2,3 & 5 for me, I really like the colours and effect in 2 and the feathery softness in 5. Good job, and glad you got them processed.
Thanks for waiting, it's because you guys helped it was possible to post them <3 Thanks alot..

Disco feathers :D

Lovely colours there.
;)
No 5 for me. love the colours in it. Just gorgeous :)
Thanks alot <3

Great work :clap: Really different and very creative. I can imagine how much effort went into getting these shots. No clear winner for me, I like them all :)

Great work :clap: Really different and very creative. I can imagine how much effort went into getting these shots. No clear winner for me, I like them all :)

Thanks, i personally think the shots could've been crisper, the DoP is a little messed up but it just teaches me for next time :D

xSitara™;1313148 said:
Thanks, i personally think the shots could've been crisper, the DoP is a little messed up but it just teaches me for next time :D

Funny isn't it how we all see things differently? I actually really like the shallow DOF and think it's part of what makes the shots so interesting to look at :)

xSitara™;1313060 said:
:love: It took forever but i did it, i'm never shooting in RAW again :bang:

I wish my camera would shoot in RAW ! I been playing around with indoor shots and changed the white balance, when I went out next forgot to reset Wb :bang: shots ruined if they'd been in RAW I could have rescued them

I'd stick with the raw myself :)

Anyhow I'm going to have a look at your link now

thanks for posting

Jack (y)

Funny isn't it how we all see things differently? I actually really like the shallow DOF and think it's part of what makes the shots so interesting to look at :)
You do? Ah maybe shallow DoP wouldn't look good with just drops alone no glitter. I just wanted all the glitter to show clearly, i shake alot though :eek:
I wish my camera would shoot in RAW ! I been playing around with indoor shots and changed the white balance, when I went out next forgot to reset Wb :bang: shots ruined if they'd been in RAW I could have rescued them

I'd stick with the raw myself :)

Anyhow I'm going to have a look at your link now

thanks for posting

Jack (y)

Oh no, did you end up fixing it then?

You're very welcome :D

Very interesting images. 3 to 5 should have commercial possibilities with so much free space for text.

Back