So I have this question about my camera

Edit My Images
Yes
Sold my A300 on Ebay and the winning bidder has now sent me this question:

Hi,I won you camera Sony Alpha.I got one question,can you tell me this tamron lens is dedicate for sony cameras??It will be fit good?I know that this model is dedicate for Nikon,Canon,but not for Sony.Please let me know.

I'm not entirely sure what they mean, they've a Polish name, so I guess that English isn't their first language.

Can anyone enlighten me? :shrug:

:shrug: Nope, sorry, no idea what they're on about.

I just told him that it doesn't rattle about on the camera body, in case that's what he means. :shrug: But hey, I reckon they're doing something wrong if their lens is rattling about anyway, so I don't think that was the right answer. :LOL:

At a guess, they have a tamron lens which will fit both nikon and canon (possible?) and want to know if it will also fit the sony?
I was selling the camera and two lenses as a bundle, the Tamron 55-200mm f4-5.6 Lens was one of them. its just whatever I got as a bundle from Jessops.

Replacing it with a D90, so none of its any use to me.

I think they are worried as they have found the lens for sale in other places in Nikon and Canon mount but not in a Sony mount. They bought the camera and might be thinking you are selling the tamron with a different mount.

Thats my guess :LOL:

he wants to know if the lens you have for it will fit (the camera ) and does it work on it . i should think ,

Back