So, I went to London. Part 2

i really like these but you are going to have to tell me what no 3 is. but have to say the big ben shot no 2 is the one i like the most.

Last edited:
Very nice set if London studies, you clearly have a well honed photographers eye. Like them all but love the low angle of the first.

i really like these but you are going to have to tell me what no 3 is. but have to say the big ben shot no 2 is the one i like the most.

Very nice set if London studies, you clearly have a well honed photographers eye. Like them all but love the low angle of the first.

Travellator?

Another good set Ricardo, I also like #2.

Thanks everyone. Yes it's a travelator. I can't resist taking a photo when I see them!

Like them all but number 1 is superb.You process these so very well. Great vibrancy and sharpness.

Gaz

Brilliant selection. Can I ask how many evenings it took to capture these lovely images?

Brilliant selection. Can I ask how many evenings it took to capture these lovely images?

Thank you! Arrived in London on the evening of 24th of Oct, left on the morning of the 27th. So little time, which is why I didn't get the chance to take many photos.

They all look so good. I'd love to be able to get something half that good.
Can I ask, was any of it HDR?

Even more impressive!!
Can you explain your set up to one of your pictures? I think they look amazing.

Even more impressive!!
Can you explain your set up to one of your pictures? I think they look amazing.

That's very kind of you to say so. If you click on the photos through to Flickr you will be able to see the EXIF data. As for editing, a little sharpening, and upping of contrast is all I tend to do. (y)

Lovely shots. Hope you enjoyed the visit.

Back