So its X amount of days til Xmas!

Any 70-200mm f2.8 please Santa. I have been good.

Well Almost.

I can't tell you, you might go into competition with me and the market is not all that large. :D

:cautious: I wasn't planning on going into competition with you... ;)

You live in preston anyways, fancy opening a norfolk wing? :LOL:

Excellent (y) Cheering news, puts Christmas in perspective :)

Eh, what's a baby got to do with Christmas?? ;)

More congrats from here too. (y):)

Just out of curiosity, how do you train a teddy bear? :D

It's very easy. Most decent ones come already trained not to bite or scratch the child (or adult) cudling them. House training is easy too - just rub their noses in any dirt they drop and they don't do it again. Leave them lying on their back in any puddles they leave and that behaviour ceases quite rapidly too.

Pet seduction is harder to cure - some teddies just have "IT" so get raped repeatedly by any dog or cat who may be so inclined. This behaviour (on the pet's part) may be copied by the child owner so does need to be dealt with to avoid embarassment. A drawing pin taped to the area most likely to be contacted by the genitals of the rapist will normally stop a repeat attack but also renders Teddy a little less cuddlable by the owner.

:thumbsdown: I am working most of November and all of December right up to midnight Xmas eve Guess what I do ...............

We have Reindeer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any suprises would be great at xmas, not about receiving it is abour giving.(y)

Since I'm into cute little furry animals (and red pandas in particular) can I have one of the new Canon 70-300L lenses please?

I'd also like a date with Halle Berry but somehow I don't think that is going to happen.

It's very easy. Most decent ones come already trained not to bite or scratch the child (or adult) cudling them. House training is easy too - just rub their noses in any dirt they drop and they don't do it again. Leave them lying on their back in any puddles they leave and that behaviour ceases quite rapidly too.

Pet seduction is harder to cure - some teddies just have "IT" so get raped repeatedly by any dog or cat who may be so inclined. This behaviour (on the pet's part) may be copied by the child owner so does need to be dealt with to avoid embarassment. A drawing pin taped to the area most likely to be contacted by the genitals of the rapist will normally stop a repeat attack but also renders Teddy a little less cuddlable by the owner.

:LOL::LOL:

:thumbsdown: I am working most of November and all of December right up to midnight Xmas eve Guess what I do ...............

We have Reindeer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any suprises would be great at xmas, not about receiving it is abour giving.(y)

:LOL::LOL:

I'm now in fits of laughter! (y)

Back