So.. Where are you at this weekend 08/10/2010

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm not covering a game this weekend, so I'll be partaking in whatever sport my TV decides will be on.

Cheltenham town v Northampton town on Saturday.
Magazine stuff on Sunday.
PR shoot on Tuesday... Which those on facebook will see some results of!

Ireland v Russia on Friday night, probably a league one/two on Saturday, youth rugby on Sunday then out for Slovakia v Ireland on Tuesday :)

bury v accy sat... blackburn ladies fc sunday... then anything the papers add on for the weekend..

In London town tomorrow till Sunday then (Possibly) England Vs Montenegro on Tuesday

local for me saturday bury v accy :) done alot of travelling last few weeks

Just applied for a conference licence but dont think it will be sorted before the weekend so Sat & Sun off.................................unless!

Just applied for a conference licence but dont think it will be sorted before the weekend so Sat & Sun off.................................unless!

If you give them a ring they should be able to give you your licence number there and then. Provided you've sent you'd bits off.

If you give them a ring they should be able to give you your licence number there and then. Provided you've sent you'd bits off.

They did say if I email the completed forms I can post the signed originals but I just changed insurers and havn't got the docs sent through yet which means I'm waiting for my PL. Emailed them today but no reply yet so guess its a phone call tomorrow.

Pointless if the clubs dont have his name and licence number as well.. I find the football conference slow ... who have you contacted?

Louise Edwards but have send documents to Dave Body

Yup looks like your on the right track..

Had my conference licence for just over 7 years now.. jeeze... gets you into wembley for conf playoff finals or fa vase and stuff like that :)

local for me saturday bury v accy :) done alot of travelling last few weeks

So will see you again... this time you say hello shy boy.. dont make me come to you :)

Yup looks like your on the right track..

Had my conference licence for just over 7 years now.. jeeze... gets you into wembley for conf playoff finals or fa vase and stuff like that :)

Just phase one of the great master plan. Handy with my home team now in the conference.

The heady heights of Ashington v Droylsden in the FA Cup for me this weekend.:D It's a (very) rare truly 'local' gig for me, being only a 10 minute trip up the road.

Last edited:
Got Bury v Accy Stanley on Saturday now so shall be joining Chris and Tony! Watch out chaps..

Back to the lovely Withdean Stadium for Brighton vs Bournemouth for me

This weekend I will be mostly shooting at a 24hour Mountain Bike race at the Nevis Range, Fort William. :D

will be doing my one and only sport......... basketball. :shrug:

Not yet sure if it going to be Manchester Magic or Jets.....

unless someone wants a bag carrier so I can remove my blinkers ;)

Im at London Irish v Munster Sat, Rugby Tournament in Wimbledon on Sunday and then England V Montenegro on Tues night.

Have to try and find you Andy if your going to England match.

Gareth

Not yet sure if it going to be Manchester Magic or Jets.....

get to jets... come out of your comfort zone and give that lens a try.. i wanna see what others can do there :)

Back