So you thought you'd had a bad day!!

Edit My Images
Yes
Snapped these yesterday after hearing an almighty crash, appologies for the quality as these were taken on my phone camera which seems to be showing it's age now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DSC00003_160k.jpg

DSC00005_160k.jpg

DSC00007_160k.jpg

As always your C&C's are most weclome

Ta muchly for taking the time to look (y) (y)

I see a lorry sleeping ... :shrug: ... but cannot work out how or why ... :thinking:

Good captures nonetheless ... :D

:p

... urrps... :D
Someone not going to be best pleased.

Do you know how it happened? Don't you wish you took your camera around all the time?

From what I can work out he the driver was tipping top soil for the Rugby Club when either;
A) The load moved to one side and bent the ram.
B) The ram had a weak spot and bent over.
Either way it made a hell of anoise and mess!!

Looks to me like a sticky load.This is where you get the tipper part right to the top and only half the load falls out.Usually one side escapes leaving it out of balance and thus falls over.If you look closely you will see that the hydraulic ram is fully extended but with a nasty kink.

Come on guy's you aint doing it right unless you get two going over at once..:LOL:

Its called the "Domino Effect"..:nuts: One falls on the other and they all go over..:help:

tipover.jpg

tipover=1.jpg

tipover=2.jpg

No mate, Its supposed to come out of the end door..:D

tipover=3.jpg

I think Alfred Hymas haulage might have just been crossed off any persprective haulier listings people might have :D

I do vehicle recovery for a living, here`s one I did earlier......

I hasten to mention it was parked with no one in it!

vectra.jpg

vectra1.jpg

vectra2.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats not bad but come-on, We have drivers that can tip them over on straight roads..:wacky: ..:bonk:
kenny-tipover.jpg

And it doesn't have to be artics, We have idiots that can do it with 8 wheelers too..:nuts:
Take note still on a straight road..:geek:
8-wheeler-over.jpg

But then we have the professionals that do it the correct way on the roundabouts...(y)
trailor-over-roundabout.jpg

Tim I'm noticing that you seemed to be at tall of these accidents, you weren't driving were you? Anyone who can drive one of those things on the road we live on gets my fullest respect!

Tim I'm noticing that you seemed to be at tall of these accidents, you weren't driving were you? Anyone who can drive one of those things on the road we live on gets my fullest respect!

Not me Renee.. Not me..;)

I do vehicle recovery for a living, here`s one I did earlier......

I hasten to mention it was parked with no one in it!

vectra.jpg

No damage done really - firstly a Vectra - secondly, check out those awful alloys!

:LOL:

Tim......I bet your boss would be able to give out a generous pay rise if his insurance premiums weren't quite so high.

Tim......I bet your boss would be able to give out a generous pay rise if his insurance premiums weren't quite so high.

I was thinking something similar - some expensive accidents there!!

:)

Back