D

Deleted member 3428

A few soap art pictures Groovy man ;)

2101250209_680d24950d.jpg

2102030464_a60ae3f421.jpg

2102030036_3f9b4858d1.jpg

2101248471_09119175df.jpg

yeah grooveeey

My wife does paper marbling, looks a lot like this (similar idea), but not as vibrant.
Kinda neat tho.

Do you realise that the black bits are due to the thickness of the soap bubble being thinner than the wavelength of visible light so they dont reflect at all. :geek:

Pretty weird, pretty cool a bit like '70's psychedelic art / album covers

Paul,thats pretty interesting too

yeah grooveeey

My wife does paper marbling, looks a lot like this (similar idea), but not as vibrant.
Kinda neat tho.

Do you realise that the black bits are due to the thickness of the soap bubble being thinner than the wavelength of visible light so they dont reflect at all. :geek:
Interesting Paul I don't no anything about the world of soap only it makes great patterns ;)
Pretty weird, pretty cool a bit like '70's psychedelic art / album covers

Paul,thats pretty interesting too
Thanks Chris.

I like those - would be interested in a method statement

I like those - would be interested in a method statement

When you wash your hand have you ever made a soap ring with your thumb and forefinger and blown a bubble? well these are shots of the soap membrane that you would blow.

When you wash your hand have you ever made a soap ring with your thumb and forefinger and blown a bubble? well these are shots of the soap membrane that you would blow.

Not for about 30 years :clap: have I done such a thing. :LOL:

Maybe its time to get re-acquainted with student days :help: :wave:

Really interesting idea, though. I shall be seeing some small children over Xmas, so could be fun to get them involved.

Great shots, I tried this a few months ago using some pipe cleaners but couldn't get any halfway decent results.

Pretty slick!

Back