Sods Law: You need it, you can't find it...

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Just getting my things together so I can get my lovely £60 cash back on my D40X and can I find the receipt?...can I b******s.

It was an A4 printout as I bought it over the phone after a price match from Dixons. I'm sure I took it to work to photocopy it a few weeks ago on a night shift. Now my minds a blank. :thinking:

I've got till the 15th Sep to get it in...just you watch, it will miraculously appear on the 16th! Damn you receipt!!! :bat:

Where did you buy it from? If it was a high street retailer, you might be able to go in and ask them to re print your receipt. If not, remember.... It's always in the last place you look, and that place is always the most obvious! :D:D

/role on bashing about stupid sayings! ;)

You will find all the things you have looked for previously and never the thing you are looking for, its a cruel world sometimes. Hope the search goes well :)

Just give the company a call, tell them you've missed placed it and ask for a duplicate receipt..... can't see that they would object :shrug:

It's always in the last place you look, and that place is always the most obvious! :D:D

/role on bashing about stupid sayings! ;)

oh dear..... if you found it and carried on looking you would be a little plonker, therefore it has to be in the last place you look!

well if any consolation, I can't find paperwork to claim back for my mobile phone! :bonk: moving house can really mess up your systems for filing.

cheers guys! it was Dixons Online. But because i rang for a price match, the sale was done over the phone! I'll check my locker tomorrow and if its not there I'll give Dixons a call.

oh dear..... if you found it and carried on looking you would be a little plonker, therefore it has to be in the last place you look!
But if you keep looking you never know what else you may find that had been lost seemingly forever :LOL:

Dixons online usually email you the invoice so they must have it on their system so you could try dropping them an email and asking them to email you a copy.

Dixons do keep records of purchases referenced with your post-code & address. You should have no problem obtaining a duplicate receipt whether purchased on-line or in-store.
Good luck!

thanks Phil, thats what i wanted to here!

chrisiow; when i made the purchase i was asked if i wanted the receipt mailed or emailed i chose mail so got nothing electronically.

...if i cant find it in my locker, i'll give em a bell later! thanks all!

Just gave them a call and they are sending me out a duplicate. How nice of them!

thanks for your input guys and gals!

Back