Soft neck strap for mirrorless?

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for a nice soft neck strap for my Sony A6400.
Something that doesn't rub the neck and isn't so big it looks like it's for a DSLR. I've previously used the OP/Tech pro straps but they're too big.
Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Not too sure about the narrowest one that OpTech but I think they have what one might describe as 'fashion' width?

Thanks; I'll check that out. [emoji106]

The Fashion strap, if it's the one I think it is, is a bit too stretchy for my taste (it has a long run of neoprene), but they also make various other straps in similar widths, including a Mirrorless strap. But watch out for the connector. For the Sony you probably want a webbing connector like on the Pro strap (some of the others come with more rigid plastic connectors that are a bit irritating, or thin cord connectors, though you may be able to swap them out).

Another suggestion would be the Nikon AN-4B:

It's a simple nylon strap done properly, without aggressive branding, soft with a minimal pad. Overpriced in the UK, but under £20 on ebay from Japanese dealers.

Last edited:
They sell the webbing connectors separately, too, if you don't have a spare Pro strap.

I never use any of mine now, thinking of putting a load of Optech stuff on the classifieds
Including the webbing connectors, pro and mirrorless strap, rucksack straps and lots more
One drawback, have to find it first, think its all in a bag under the bed

Peak designs slide straps come in 3 different widths the slide lite is best for mirrorless

@beercan Found all my old gear, two straps on the left are for mirrorless, one stretch the other not.
Other things are a sling, chest harness and rucksack strap attachments
If its of any interest i'll bung it on the classifieds otherwise back in the bag it can go

IMG_1040 1.jpg

Thanks. I'd be interested in one of the neck straps and relevant clips if you're looking to sell separately.
If not, that's no problem.

Thanks. I'd be interested in one of the neck straps and relevant clips if you're looking to sell separately.
If not, that's no problem.

I'll stick them on the for sale tomorrow, too shell shocked now, spent most of today trying to sort out a holiday cottage.

@beercan I can't be bothered with all the selling lark, tell me what you want and I'll drop them in the post.
How about you pay for the postage, I have been using the click and drop method that I can drop off at the sorting office

To keep it legit stick a wanted thread in for the bits you want and I'll reply

@beercan I can't be bothered with all the selling lark, tell me what you want and I'll drop them in the post.
How about you pay for the postage, I have been using the click and drop method that I can drop off at the sorting office

To keep it legit stick a wanted thread in for the bits you want and I'll reply
Will do - thanks mate.

Back