Soft Sidelight at Savernake Forest

Saw this is on Flickr this morning Jake and meant to comment then but work got in the way.

I really like it, lovely subtle lighting. It simply gives me the impression of a peaceful early morning so I would say job done :clap:
Thanks mate :) It was a very peaceful morning, even heard an owl which is always nice :)

Subtle and nice. Wait until it snows then head out to the big tracks, its stunning in the snow.

I think it's on a monopod Kev;)

I like that Jake, really subtle light with nice ground mist. I also like the great contrast between the deciduous tree and the dark fir trees nice!
Twice I missed shots here as I was back and forward to visit Mum. Once there was a field of bright blue linseed right next to the forest on the A4. Another time on the way home there was a black thundery sky ahead and the sun behind me was striking the trees lighting them beautifully against the black sky.

We'll done mate great shot.

Lol I know Sir :) let me if you ever vist Snowdonia would be great to TP
Sure will Kev, It's on the list of places to visit! :)
I think it's on a monopod Kev;)

I like that Jake, really subtle light with nice ground mist. I also like the great contrast between the deciduous tree and the dark fir trees nice!
Twice I missed shots here as I was back and forward to visit Mum. Once there was a field of bright blue linseed right next to the forest on the A4. Another time on the way home there was a black thundery sky ahead and the sun behind me was striking the trees lighting them beautifully against the black sky.

We'll done mate great shot.
Thanks Steve! I've not really shot here before, I always find with woodland it's hard to find method in the madness, but this clearing in the middle gave me great conditions.

Back