Soft winter landscape 2

Coincidentally I have been shooting very similar things over the last few days. A letterbox crop of the bottom quarter of the last one makes a great image. Did #3 appear elsewhere in mono? If so I much preferred the mono version

Thanks gents.

Chris, this is a tweaked version of the mono - I liked them both in their own way.

As for the last, I did try a variety of crops, but maybe should give that a go too.

These are very nice, the landscape is so similar to my corner of Notts I feel I know these places! The last one is a very different sort of image than the rest, it's got a wow-factor. But I like the subtle un-wow factor of the others too.

Last edited:
Crops.....

Having tried a variety of different fits, I wasn't quite feeling it, however rather than waste the time, I feel these 2 are the best versions in letterbox format - what do you think?

Letterbox-04528-2.jpg

Letterbox-04528.jpg

And interestingly - unusually for TP, they actually look slightly better here than they did in LR just a moment ago.

Waoooo what a difference the "First" letterbox crop makes to that image , Absolutely love that 1st one, its hands down the best :cool: ..

Coho-Blue

Back