Software for analysing most used focal lengths

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
I've done a decent amount of weddings now and I still take both the 85/1.8 and 70-200/2.8 with me, but am wondering if there is any way I can take all the RAW files from the last few weddings, have a piece of software look through all the EXIF data and basically tot up the amount of shots at each focal length.

I find myself cropping in on most of the 85 shots, so I'm wondering if I can ditch the 70-200 and maybe even the 85 in favour of a 105 or maybe 135 to pair with a 50/35 combo instead.

Has anyone done anything similar, or can anyone recommend some software that will do this?

Ta

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Adobe Bridge

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
I often need such analysis which very easy with Lightroom. I am going on a shoot next Monday and need to minimise the equipment I take. I wanted to know what I did last time on similar shoot. As the shots were all on the same day it was easy to find and select them all then click on the filter/metadata. I then selected Lens and you get a breakdown of how many images for each lens used. You can even analyse by focal length. While you can also do this with The Bridge it is very slow if a large number of images are searched. If I search 30,000 images, it is instantaneous with LR but would take many hours with The Bridge.

Dave