Beginner sold my biggest print

Edit My Images
Yes
Well today i officially sold my first prints to someone other than family, was really happy when they agreed.
the first shot is my favourite shot to date, and they bought it as its a local area to them and they like the colours.

the second is a river taxi but they spotted the boat on the left which happens to be theirs

Untitled_Panorama1-3-2 by mathew whitlock, on Flickr

Hamble river, colour by mathew whitlock, on Flickr

now on to the next one

mat

Well done Mat! As a matter of interest, were they spotted on Flickr or do you have them displayed somewhere as actual prints?

No they were spotted on face book, i added them to a group of the area these were taken and it seems to have got a fair bit of interest, ive had 3 others ask about the sunset one

That's great. I've only ever sold two prints from Flickr (and haven't been using it much of late anyway) - but was actually bought by an agency to use in a Nikon TV ad!

That's great. I've only ever sold two prints from Flickr (and haven't been using it much of late anyway) - but was actually bought by an agency to use in a Nikon TV ad!

ive only sold prints to family before, but never really showed anyone else, i only started selling them to help raise money for a local charity

Excellent pictures and well done for selling them.

Well done! Have you managed to sort out a frame for the one you're doing for your mum?

not yet, she said she is going to speak to someone she knows as they make frames aswell as other bits, maybe best option, plus i know a good place to get the glass

Nice work, they look great

Back