Sold my stuff - big mistake. What to replace it with?

That's poor but I can only say great things about wex Birmingham. I had the same sort of issue when I got my S5 bundle. I took images of the deal online went into bham and they sorted it all out for me. They have told me that they don't always know what is offered online, but if I screen shot the deals they will match them in store.

Called WEX Norwich yesterday to confirm they had stock of Lumix S5 offer with 85mm and the discount code still applied and they did. Drove there this morning, 85 miles had a look at all the other options that competed and was told nope, discount had finish. And it was going to cost an additional £400. p***ed off, left and on the drive back home to Huntingdon and mid point decided that I shouldn’t be churlish and buy the S5 kit with out the 85mm so called WEX Cambridge and they confirmed they had stock - I made them actually check they had the box there - so diverted, eventually parked up and walked to their shop, went to the display case to see they were still offering the kit with the 85mm. Excited that I didn’t have to compromise, went to the desk and found out they didn’t have that kit in stock but I could order it.…else collect it from Norwich. After some conversation on the phone, Cambridge WEX confirmed with Norwich WEX that the code worked, they had the kit and I could go collect. Got 20 minutes into the hour trip back to Norwich from Cambridge and wife checked my phone email to see that the basic kit had been ordered, not the 85mm. Called WEX Norwich to find out that the discount code doesn’t work. They were insistent they would not sell it to me at the reduced price. I asked them to call Cambridge but more irate turned around and headed back towards home. Just as we we’re approaching Cambridge again got a further call - WEX Norwich now understand that the 85mm did work with the code and they had put one aside for me to collect But I needed to be there before they closed at 5:30. Satnav said we'd be there around 17:10 so turned around again. Got stuck in traffic at Mildenhall and just gave up. No way we were going to make it.

So we left home at 08:15 this morning, went to Norwich, went to Cambridge, went to Mildenhall and came home to Huntingdon around 17:30. Half a tank of fuel now gone. Wife is p***ed off. I'm p***ed off. A chunk of me thinks that I should just never trouble WEX again, but want the kit. No one at WEX seems to care and was unable to speak with anyone other than shop staff.

Not too sure what to do next.
This deal has been on and off at all dealers for the last 3-4 months, i'd give Park a call first, they've will usually do a deal if possible. I'm sure they will all be offering even better deals over easter if you can wait a few more weeks.

@Tulipone What did you decide on in the end?
Called them to check that they would still honour the package deal and went to Norwich yesterday to collect. They were lovely and gave me a battery as apology for their mistake. Alls well that ends well.

Too tired to play much yesterday but looking forward to a road test soon.

Back